?? Songkran Festival 2017 (Gold Coast) ??
You’re ALL invited to celebrate Songkran Festival (Thai New Year) at Wat Sangharatanaram Inc. on Sunday 2nd April from 10:00am – 03:00pm.
– Offering alms to monks
– Forming Sand Pagodas
– Bathing rice for Buddha images and the monks
– Traditional Thai dancing from Thai School
– Traditional Thai games
– Best Thai dress awards
– Free Thai food
– Water splashing
When: Sunday 2nd April, 2017 from 10:00am – 03:00pm
Where: Wat Sangharatanaram (Gold Coast Thai Temple), 137 Beaudesert-Nerang Rd, Nerang QLD 4211
Cost: Free entry
Dress: Casual/Traditional Thai/Coloruful Songkran clothes
1) Temple parking: First in first served LIMITED parking inside temple premise. Please DO NOT park on the outskirts of the temple or on neighbour’s property.
2) Kool Kids Early Learning Centre Nerang (2 minute walk from temple). Address: 141-159 Beaudesert Nerang Rd, Nerang QLD 4211
3) FREE shuttle bus service (10 minute drive) from Nerang Bicentennial Community Centre operating between 09:30am – 02:00pm. Address: 833 Southport – Nerang Rd.